- If you receive an incorrect Course booking confirmation (whether due to your error or ours), please contact the Practice Support Services team on (02) 9286 8877 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of booking. We will arrange, at our discretion and depending on availability, an exchange, credit or refund. We will consider granting an exchange, credit or refund for other reasons, at our discretion.
- Any refund will be made using your original payment method or another method at our discretion.
- If you notify us in writing more than 24 hours before a scheduled Course event that you are unable to attend, you may choose to have a refund issued or nominate a replacement delegate to attend in your place. (Not applicable to e courses.)
- An exchange, credit or refund is not available less than 24 hours before a scheduled Course event or after a Course event has occurred.
- To claim a refund, exchange or credit, or for further information, please contact the Practice Support Services team on (02) 9286 8877 or email@example.com.
Lawcover runs Courses as advertised and sold but reserves the right to change the Courses and/or Course content and/or schedule without notice and to cancel if there are insufficient registrations.
By attending a Course, you acknowledge that your photo might be taken, and you consent to the taking and use (including in any publication or production) of any such photo by us in whole or in part, and in conjunction with any words or drawings, in electronic or print form.